Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's about time, I get the recognition I DESERVE!


Finally after almost 15 years! Success is mine! This mother's day I was awarded with the "coup-de-grace" of all mother's day gifts. There's only one store who can produce such a spectacular feat of mother's day fashion combined with words of affirmation .....that's right, Walmart! Thank you Walmart for making it possible for everyone who sees me wearing this beauty to know who I really am!
"The WORLD'S coolest Mom"!!!!!
It's mine, all mine! MUAHAHAHA! So take that, suckers!!! It's mine now and nobody can take it from me! I've got the t-shirt to prove it!

3 comments:

  1. If I had that shirt, I'd wear it ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good news, you can have this shirt! but I'm not telling where i got you'll have to figure that out on your own....hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a cool mom - and those cookies look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete