Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All That Glitters

Just when you thought glitter was just for your nights on the town, Walmart goes and makes a stunning blouse, perfect for ANY time of day, or night.

Close up, baby.

Comes in a blue and purple combo....niiiice!

And it's the middle of the day! Jeal?! We know you are!

Don't forget to pair it up with your super tight Miley Cyrus acid wash skinny jeans for the hipster look. There is no better combination in the fashion world than double knit polyester smattered with sequins and acid wash jeans.

4 comments:

  1. You girls are crackin' me up! Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm not sure if I approved all of these shots.... AMAZIN'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all of the Walmart fashions are super flattering for EVERY body type. This outfit seems to show all of my BEST ASSets ;)

    Why is Jane making barfing noises when she looks at this? Why is she saying she is really embarrassed of me? I'm so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking those darling blouses aren't hideous or ill fitting at all. So has Walmart contacted you with a big financial thank you yet? They will.

    ReplyDelete