Monday, February 14, 2011

Best Valentine's Lollipop Pretties

Our sister Allison came to visit us in an undisclosed location and she simply couldn't resist digging into the rose lollipops Anne bought for Valentine's Day. I know at first glance they look like real roses, but they are highly pigmented to look real and taste like purple or red. So delicious, beautiful and not awkward at all to eat. Not at all.

Nothing says "I Love You" more than a blue dog lollipop. Everything about it screams "You're the only one for me, you're my top dog, my best bitch." Don't take it offensively because he's not suggesting you look like dog, he's just blue dog crazy for you.

6 comments:

  1. I love the natural flavors of "red" and "purple" and who dosen't love a "blue dog" soo yummy! Can't wait for the after valentines day sale I'm gonna clean them outta these suckers! I can picture myself trying get my mouth around that rose! MMMM;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg- Margaret was telling me about you blog and sent me a link-- ha,ha!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Gretchen. It makes me laugh mostly because I buy EVERYTHING through Walmart. You havent featured anything I have bought yet but I know its coming, then I will get my official white trash award, cant wait!! Keep those post coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie and Laura! We hope to have more to share with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison, great form and technique. This is most educational. Love your blog, Anne and Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the picture where the flavor is SO good my eyes crossed....heaven

    ReplyDelete