Wednesday, February 9, 2011

mmmmm....Special Valentine's Tasty Treaters

This year Walmart has a really nice selection of marshmallow gifts. They taste good, they look good and they are made in more than one country.


Take note of the slight bleeding of text. It hints at the moistness of the treat that awaits.

Remember to make sure your child is seated...that's really key.

Lots of things to note here. Lots of dyes. mmm, blue 1 and yellow 5, my favorite flavor. These are really international. Made in China, Argentina and back to China for packaging. They each should come with a mini marshmallow passport. Serious world travelers.

Take me home! I am such a satisfying treat!

AND...you'll really impress your Valentine (they're artisan crafted, no two are the same)

3 comments:

  1. Ugh.... my stomach's churning... blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! Now, I love me some Peeps, and I love conversation hearts, but together? And with creepy faces staring back at me while I contemplate which part of their body I am going to gnaw off first? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so appropriate the one that says "good 4 you"! Yea no doubt!

    ReplyDelete