Friday, January 14, 2011

Walk on the Wildside

Read on to see how we feel about each of these beauties.
Anne often reflects on how much she admires the American Bald Eagle (like everyday) and it's strength, beauty and majesty. When she saw this crewneck sweater in the mistiest of greens, her heart skipped a beat "The sweatshirt of my dreams is in front of me, not at Cabella's, not at Bass Pro, but at my local Walmart, while shopping for detergent and bread." Dreams do come true. Never stop believing, never give up, never give in. You too will have your dreams fullfilled, perhaps as Anne did, walking dow the isle at her local Walmart. She'll pray for you. Wish upon a star.
Timber Wolves. I am a HUGE Twihard! (aka Twilight super duper fan!). There is one character named Jacob, and he sooo hot and has the best abs EVER! Hello! Please tell me you've seen the movie. Anyway, I now collect everything I see with wolves. And of course, when I chanced upon this beaut, it took me about 2 seconds to load it into my shopping cart, nestled right between the Little Debbies and Cokes (not diet...yuck, losers!). I had to pay a whole 2 dollars extra for the extended sizes. Dang those Walmart Prices!
I have so many good memories in White Tail Country. This one just popped right out at me. I like to think that I am a little bit like a whitetail. I am fast, beautiful and wild. It's nice to have clothes that reflect my inner self. Finally.

2 comments:

  1. Meg! This blog is hilarious!! You guys are too funny. Love it. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meredith! Glad you like it. Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete