Saturday, January 8, 2011

what's your sign?

I am so glad they put this on a shirt...finally. I mean because everyone's curious about my sign and then I just turn around and they know all my best personality traits. It's a quick icebreaker and everyone can know sooo much about you in a few brief seconds. Anne especially likes that *Proud* is one of her best attributes - that is definitely one to flaunt. (And yes, I normally have a double chin and surprised look on my face) - meg

Also, I am kind of jeal that Anne thought of wearing that waist cinching belt.



4 comments:

  1. Actually, Meg, yours are right on! Please do a post next about the HIDEOUS toddler leggings - leopard print in ALL COLORS. Cummon, Walmart, you KNOW all of America is going to wear this crap! PLEASE be responsible about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisse, My astrological traits are pretty close I think too. I like to think I am a fairly easy going personality. :). Thanks for the tip on the leggings, I am going to have to check those out. It is crazy how many absolutely horrible things are sold at Walmart. I kind of wonder who these people are that put these things in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are darling! What a fun endeavor. Have fun... I look forward to stopping in from time to time...Luvs~danét

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane told me that there was a diva at recess sporting one of these amazing tops! Lucky.

    ReplyDelete